Wednesday 31 July 2024

Around And About


The weather here in Adelaide is gradually starting to get better although it is still very cold and I am feeling the cold more and more these days.  I am hoping for some warmer days and they can't come soon enough!


We had a nice drive out with our car club on Sunday and the weather was lovely and sunny but still quite cold, but the hotel we had lunch in had a great fire to warm us up.

An open fire is very welcoming
On the way home it was looking like it would rain

An Adelaide Rosella enjoying a nibble in our back yard
Sunset from our house


Bright pansies on the outdoor table

These daffodils are early flowering  in the garden

This week has been a busy week with friends and haven't had much time to blog but hope you are well and happy.  
I have been following the Olympic Games and so have had a few late nights trying to keep up with events.

2 comments:

  1. We're 90 degrees where I am--lol! We will switch weather eventually...but we don't have any flowers in winter up here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching the games till late, then if something is coming on that I want to see I record and go to bed at watch next day.
    There is nothing like a good old pub fire.
    The photos are good..

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thanks.

Featured post