When we were younger we did a lot of camping in tents and didn't worry about any luxuries, so I suppose I should be happy now that we aren't so young as I don't think I could "rought it" like we used to, but we had a lot of great holidays with our family, and it doesn't really matter what mode of transport you have, its the fun you have and the memories you keep forever.
Tuesday, 5 June 2012
Our Home Away From Home
When we were younger we did a lot of camping in tents and didn't worry about any luxuries, so I suppose I should be happy now that we aren't so young as I don't think I could "rought it" like we used to, but we had a lot of great holidays with our family, and it doesn't really matter what mode of transport you have, its the fun you have and the memories you keep forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
-
Back in 2006 we did one of our first trips away in our caravan. We travelled with friends and drove to the Northern Territory. We had a wo...
-
We left Lake Boga on Saturday morning, the weather was sunny so were looking forward to a few nice days in Echuca. We arrived in Echuca an...
-
I have been away from here for quite a while but all is well. We have also had a trip away in our van to Victoria and here are some photos...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I really enjoy reading your comments and will reply as soon as possible. Thanks.